20W Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp KES-GL-021 for Indoor Use.
|Product Name||20 W Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp for Indoor Use.|
|Life Span||8,000 H|
|Input Voltage||120/220V; 50/60Hz|
|Timing Mode||Smart Timing|
|Product Size||10*10*30.5 CM|
The size of product is 10x10x30.5cm.
The package box is 15x14.5x34cm.
The G.W is 1.0kg.
The carton size is 73.5x30.5x36cm, each carton is 10 boxes.
The G.W is 12kg.
Knowledge Popularization of Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp:
UVC light with 254nm also alls uitraviolet germicidal lamp,UV lamp uses the ultraviolet light emitted by mercury lamps to achieve sterilization, UV disinfection technology has unparalleled sterilization efficiency of other technologies, the sterilization efficiency can reach 99%-99.9%. The scientific principle of ultraviolet disinfection: It mainly acts on the DNA of microorganisma, destroys the DNA structure, and makes it lose the function of reproduction and self-replication to achieve the purpose of sterilization. Ultraviolet sterilization has the advantage of colorless, odorless and no chemical residue. But if there are no protective measures, it is very easy to cause great harm to the human body. If the skin is directly irradiated by this type of UV light, the slightly injured person will appear redness and swollen, itching, and scaling; In severe cases, it can evencause cancer, skin tumors, ect. At the same time, it is also the "invisible killer" of the eyes, which can cause inflammation of the conjunctiva and cornea. Long-term exposure may cause cataracts.
Usage and Precautions:
- Before starting to use the ultraviolet germicidal lamp, the personnel and pets must be taken away from the scene, otherwise the ultraviolet table lamp after lighting will cause damage to eyes and skin.
- If the injury has occurred, do not handle it by yourself, please consult a doctor immediately.
- Long-term use of ultraviolet germicidal lamp will cause the objects to be discolored.
- Please keep valuables such as calligraphy and painting in a safe place.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
ULTRAVIOLET GERMICIDAL LAMP OPERATION STEPS:
Step 1: Short beep prompt after power on.
Step 2: Press Lockable 3 seconds.
*The indicator light is on and the short beep indicates successful unlock.
*No ON/OFF button pressed within 10 seconds, the indicator light is all off and three short beeps, which means exit to the locked state.
Step 3: Press ON/OFF.
*The indicator light is ON, short beep indicates the preparation and the function is automatically turned on.
Step 4: Select timed work key 30 or 60 TIMING.
*The lamp opens the induction self-check mode, the short beep warning starts, waiting for the person to leave 5 meters away.
*After the radar detects no movement of humans or animals (or an electric fan at work) within 5 meters, enter the 20 seconds boot timer, the warning sound is over and the lamp is powered on.
*During the work process, once a person or an animal is detected in the induction zone, the power will be automatically cut off and the work will be suspended to resume the short-beep warning.
*During the suspension of lamp power, press ON/OFF key to cancel the working mode.
Step 5: When the time is reached, the lamp will cut off power. With three long beeps, finish and quit the work process.
REPLACEMENT METHOD OF LAMP TUBE：
1) hold the base of the sterilizing lamp tightly with one hand;
2) pull out the damaged tube directly;
3) insert the new tube into the base (no need to divide the positive and negative terminals);
4) complete the replacement.
When the lamp is working, some oxygen molecules are activated and dissociated into oxygen atoms, which form ozone. In the closed environment, ozone diffusion uniformity, permeability is good, overcome the ultraviolet sterilization of the existence of the disinfection of the dead corner problem, to achieve a comprehensive, rapid, efficient disinfection and sterilization purposes.
WARNING: Prolonged direct exposure to high levels of ozone can cause physical discomfort. Open the doors and Windows for 15~20 minutes after sterilization.
1. UV direct irradiation is harmful to human body. When the buzzer sounds, please leave 5 meters away!
2. The human body cannot be close to the sterilizing lamp for a long time and remain motionless, if no moving object be detected by the radar, it will trigger the sterilization lamp and cause harm to human skin and eyes!
3. This product is not waterproof, please do not put the product in a place that is easy to be splashed by water. Once the product is filled with water, cut off the power immediately!